Elf Door Tutorial
Fairy doors are fun way to invite fairies to live in your home. With the Christmas season upon us, I thought it would be fun to make an elf door to invite the elves into our home.
1. Roll out a 1/4″ thick slab of Creative Paperclay and cut out the desired shape of your door.
2. Create a “snake” long enough to go around the door.
3. Add texture to your door with a wooden tool, and add the doorknob and hinges.
5. Allow to dry and sand any rough edges with a small scrap of sandpaper.
6. Prime with gesso, paint, and seal with varnish.
7. Add Command Adhesive strips and attach to your wall. Enjoy!